25g 50g 100g Industry Borax Powder Sodium Tetraborate Decahydrate Metallurgy Laundry Cleaning
- List PriceUS$2.44piece
- Sale PriceUS$1.99~4.99piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
1 x Borax Powder
Borax is called sodium tetraborate decahydrate, is sold as a naturally occurring mineral compound best known as a laundry booster and water softener. Besides, we are familiar with metallurgical auxiliary material, disinfectant, preservative preservatives, water softener, wash water, soap additives, ceramic glaze and glass raw materials in industrial production also has an important role in borax.Specification:
Weight: 25, 50g, 100g for Option
Borax is widely used in different fields. There are serveal application for reference.
1. In iron metallurgy: Borax Decahydrate is used as a flux to prevent oxidation at the surface of the molten iron.
2. In Glass and glass fiber: In the manufacture of insulating glass wool, textile fiberglass and borosilicate glass (heat-resistant glass, electric light source glass, glass burner, drugs, cosmetics bottles, hollow beads, optical lenses, sealed glass) and other areas, as provided by oxidation boron materials.
3. In Laundry: A cup of Borax in every load of wash along with detergent will boost the cleaning power of your detergent. Mixing cup of Borax with 2 cups of warm water and you have a stain remover that works on blood, chocolate, coffee, mildew and urine stains.
4. Remove stubborn stains from rugs and carpets. Thoroughly dampen the area, then rub in some borax. Let the area dry, then vacuum or blot it with a solution of equal parts vinegar and soapy water and let dry. Repeat if necessary. Don't forget to first test the procedure on an inconspicuous corner of the rug or on a carpet scrap before applying it to the stain.Package Included:
- Good quality at a rock-bottom price
- Strong practicability
- Soft and light colorless crystalline material.
- Keep from rain
- Avoid moisture
- Keep from other moisture goods
1 x Borax Powder