3-Line LCD Triple Digital Clock & Countdown Stopwatch Timer for Kitchen Laboratory
- List PriceUS$9.54piece
- Sale PriceUS$9.54piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
T1, T2, T3: channel key
HR, MIN, SEC: time setting button
CLEAR: Reset button
START/STOP: Start/stop button, control 1-3 channels
CLOCK/TINER: mode button
● Extra large LCD, three rows display
● Portable 3-Channel Timer for Labortary, Factory....etc
● The three channels may be used separately or simultaneously
● Clear Hour, minute, second, AM/PM (AM/PM) display, 12-hour clock
● Back with bracket and magnet, can be placed on the desk vertically or attached to metal / refrigerator
● Counting in one hundredth (1/100) second, the maximum positive timing is 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds. The timing cannot be preset, and there is no alarm function; the positive timing can be paused
Screen size: 40x44 (mm)
Clock: Display Hr/Min/Sec(AM/PM)
Battery: 2x 1.5V lithium batteries (L1154)-( Battery Included!)
Size: (L)X(W)X(H) 88X66X13mm /3.46''X2.6''X0.51"(appr.)
Count Up Timer: 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds.
Count Down Timer: 3 sets, 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds, will bibibi for 1 minute once it reach the set time.
1. 1-3 sets of countdown can be independently performed, and three sets of countdowns can be started at the same time. After the countdown is completed, there is a 1 minute sound reminder, and the countdown can be paused
2. After the countdown is completed, each channel calculates the time after the countdown of the channel is completed according to the positive timing
3. There is a memory function, the countdown time set for each channel will not disappear before resetting the time, which is convenient for repeated use
4. The three channels can be set with different countdown times, and the three channels can start counting down simultaneously or separately
5. Countdown and positive timing (stopwatch) functions can be used simultaneously
6. Countdown time range: 1 second - 99 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds
How to use the positive timing (stopwatch) function:
1. In the clock interface, the second and third rows are positive timing (stopwatch) display, the second row shows 0.** seconds, and the third row displays hours, minutes and seconds
2. Press START/STOP to start the timing, press START/STOP to pause, then press START/STOP to continue the timing; after the timing is finished or paused, press CLEAR to clear the timing and time. While positive timing, pressing the CLEAR button does not work
3. During the timing, press the CLOCK/TIMER button to enter the countdown interface operation and use the countdown; in the positive timing (stopwatch) interface, you can see the status of the channel that is in progress and has been counted down.
How to use the countdown function:
1. Press the CLOCK/TIMER button to switch to the countdown interface.
2. If only one set of countdown is needed, press T1 (or T2, T3, the same below) for two seconds, the first row “0:00:00” flashes, press HR, MIN, SEC button above to set separately: Hours, minutes, seconds, press T1 to confirm, press T1 again, start the channel countdown, and then press T1 to pause (CLEAR button cannot be pressed in pause state, otherwise the countdown time will be cleared); after the countdown is completed, the channel Blinking, and calculate the time after the countdown is completed according to the positive timing, the sound is reminded for one minute; press the T1 key to stop the alarm sound and stop the positive timing. At this time, the screen displays the time after the countdown is completed and flashes; press the CLEAR button, the channel returns to the initial 0 :00:00 state; if you need to repeat the countdown, press the T1 button, the preset countdown time will be displayed, press the T1 button again, and count down again.......
3. If you need to start 2 groups or 3 groups of countdown at the same time, set the T1, T2, T3 channel countdown time according to the above setting method, press START/STOP button, each channel starts counting down at the same time, the countdown time of each channel will be displayed after the completion of the countdown; After the countdown stops, press CLEAR to clear each channel separately; press START/STOP to re-set the preset countdown time of each channel, press each channel key (T1, T2, T3) to start the channel countdown separately.
4. If two or three groups of time are needed to count down, and the starting time is not the same, the start time can be set separately, and each channel key can be pressed to operate independently. Each channel does not affect each other
Package includeds :
1 x Digital Clock (Battery included)
1 x User Manual
Details pictures :